Bow Nail Polish 'Dark Days' + Random Studded Look

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

 Hello All! Happy Holidays!!!  My schedule is so crazy lately (sleep wise) there was no way I was going to even attempt to type up this post at the same time when I posted my photos on my Instagram. I was sooo tired. Now I am refreshed and can give you my full take on Bow Nail Polish and this look ^^. Firstly I am a huge fan of the Bow Nail Polish line so much, but specifically the Out Of Space line. Why? Color shifts and flakies (isnt it obvious) lol! So when I saw 6 new shades added to the line I instantly grabbed 5 of the six (like a reflex hahaha). I'm showing you 2 of the 5 shades that I picked. Plus some random nail art that I did hahaha super last minute, but I think turned out decent enough to capture with the camera.


Meet 'Dark Days' a stunningly beautiful black jelly shade with those yummy holo flakes that I love so much plus a cluster of random shifting flakies all stuffed into one bottle. Sounds like a lot, but really the formula was perfect and smooth. It was on the thin side (which I didn't mind) very buildable! I used 3 thin coats plus gloss! 


Look at that mix *_*


Little shifty flakes playing hide and seek at the surface with you! >_<! 


I went and pulled out what looks like a dupe for Chanel 'Azure' which I never owned, but what a beautiful alternative called 'Northern Lights' also by Bow Nail Polish. This beauty will definitely get its own solo photos later, but for now I decided to remove Dark Days off my ring finger to create an accent nail using Northern Lights. Look at that yummy stack of beauty!


Feeling completely adventurous haha I decided to take it a step further by using a striping brush to put a thick single line across each nail in different directions. Thinking that it was still not quite complete I went for a button look by adding silver small round studs on one side of each line I created. As you can see I left my accent nail alone, it was way too beautiful to cover.


The finished look in full view! 

What do you think of 'Dark Days' ? Could you see yourself picking up any of the Bow Nail Polish's from the Out of Space line? Which ones have you already picked up and which ones are your favorite? 

I hope all of you have a beautiful Happy Holiday! Snuggle up with your loved ones!!! I'm so excited to spoil my little girl with presents <3

See you in the next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Subscribe