Cadillacquer's Eat The Rude Collection Pt. 1

Monday, October 26, 2015


Hello Everyone! Its me ressa_d from Instagram, years later I've finally decided to create a blog! I take so many pictures of each shade I post on my account and only a few get seen. Now that I have a blog I can photo spam all I want (evil laugh). For my first blog post ever I'm so excited to share shades from a brand I've been itching to try forever >_<! Cadillacquer of course, is the brand that I am talking about. I had the pleasure of getting this collection sent to me for photographing (swatching if you will). The name of the collection I will be showing you is called the Eat The Rude Collection and it has 12 shades total. I've decided to split the entire collection into 2 separate post, pt. 1 will show all the cremes and jellies while pt. 2 will show all the holographic shades. So without any further blabbing of mine (lol) lets take a look at these beauties!


First up is 'His Broken Heart' which is an ox blood hued red burgundy like jelly with shifting flakes swimming throughout the entire bottle. This shade is so sooo appropriate for Fall and I think I'd wear it even if it wasn't Fall. Its so deep in depth and don't even get me started on the formula, this shade was so buttery smooth to the point where you could flood your cuticles if you had too much on the brush! I am so impressed with the formula of this entire collection, just a straight dream to apply! 


Just showing you a close up view here, and I know what you are thinking (is there holographic flakes in this shade too?) The answer is no, its just the way some of the flakes look closer up to the surface peeking through and the natural light from my window where this photo was taken ^^. I even thought wait a second is that holo in there? lol He is still equally beautiful just the way he is!


Here's 'Footsteps Fleeing Into Silence' a beautiful vibrant cyan hued shade with 2 size shapes of blue hex glitter swimming inside the base. I am so in love with this one, its so simple yet so stunning at the same time. The formula once again (and you will hear it constantly) was buttery smooth and a dream to apply, I used 3 thin coats here. I could've easily gotten away with 2 generous coats, but I decided to do thin coats all the way through to get that floating glitter look.


Isn't it so adorable? I love him!


This unique soft light grey-ish slightly blue shade is called 'A Rare Gift'. He's filled with little sparks of pink/blue/gold flakes swimming throughout the bottle. Such a soft shade almost delicate looking. I used 3 thin coats just to be sure I had no naked spots, and the formula was super easy to work with which was a surprise to me because I usually get nervous when applying light almost pastel like shades with a shimmer or flake finish. But I had no issues which was a huge relief to me! So pretty!


Are your eyes being blinded? Mine are too! This insanely bright red (maybe orange) shade is called 'Embrace The Madness' and yes I definitely think that name fits because my camera went mad himself! This is probably one of my favorites out of the Creme/Jelly shades in the collection because of how bright and crazy this shade is. Not to mention the way the blue hex glitters stand out and float in all its madness. I only needed 2 coats for this beauty.


He's so squishy! ^^


Last shade I have to show you is another one of my favorites on the jelly side of this collection. It's called 'The Beast From The Sea' . Its so hard to describe him because you can spot a dark blue yet teal jelly base, I think this may have something to do with the fact that the flake shimmer running through the bottle is shifty which I absolutely adore! The green flake shimmer that swims in the base shifts from green/blue/pink at certain angles under certain lights, and I only needed 2 coats here!


Shades like this make me go crazy and I stare at my nails all day, instead of getting work done ^^ LOL!

Overall these shades are so stunning and the formula is everything I look for in a polish! High quality butter smooth dripping off the brush no issues what so ever. All practically 2 coaters, and they are shiny too! I did use 1 coat of gloss for all my photos but gloss is not necessary at all. Dry time was pretty quick. I can't wait to play with the Holographic shades in Pt. 2!

How did you like Pt.1 of the Eat The Rude collection? Which one is your favorite?

You can shop Cadillacquer Online:

and many more stockist!

See you on Pt. 2!


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Congrats for this blog! I inaugurated mine yesterday :D I follow you on Instagram since a lot and I am so happy to see you and your amazing pics here now. I don't have any Cadillaclacquer and I don't know why because they are clearly amazing on your pics!
    See you Ressa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And Congratulations on your New Blog as well it's so exciting to finally post what you want and however much you want with your thoughts on the side about each color! Yes Cadillacquer really has some unique colors, there's bound to be a little bit of something for each person's taste. I also adore the formula on these I had no idea what I was missing out on lol! Thanks for stopping by! ^^ I'll have to definitely take a look at your New Blog!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your blog. Thought I never minded your photo spam on Instagram, I'm happy that you've got a blog now :) great pictures and descriptions :) My favorites are Embrace The Madness and The Beast From The Sea. But they are all sooo prettyyyy *-* :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so exciting to finally have one! I'm glad you never minded my spam hahaha! Yes those shades are so gorgeous and even more mind blowing in person, the formula uhhh I just love the formula it makes all the shades that much more amazing lol! Thanks for being a constant follower on IG too! I love you all, Yall are awesome! ^^

      Delete
  3. yay! congrats! i've just added your blog to my feed :) looking forward to read your posts! <3
    mari_lumme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you so much and for adding me to your feed! I love your work, its an honor to be followed by you ^^! I hope to keep you entertained lol!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Subscribe