Cirque Colors Holiday 2015

Saturday, November 14, 2015


Hello Lovlies! I hope you are all having an amazing and super chill beginning of the weekend! I wanted to do a quick blog post on 3 of the 4 Holiday 2015 shades recently released by Cirque Colors. This entire collection is VERY reflective and perfect for the upcoming season! For all the photos here I used 2 coats alone by themselves without top coat except for Madder (red holographic shade). Shall we get right into it? 


First up is 'Reflektor' (LE) which is a SUPER reflective platinum silver micro flake shade. The pink that you see is actually my Victoria Secret PINK sweat pants! Yes its that reflective to even mess with your photos so beware of whatever colors you are wearing when photographing this shade (unless you don't mind) >_<  haha! But it is good that it happened because now you can get an idea of just how reflective these polishes are. You can also compare Reflektor to Mirror Mirror which is a previous shade released (now retired) by Cirque Colors, except Mirror Mirror has bigger flake particles. 


There's that pink again.. LOL because I'm basically wearing mirrors on my nails!


Next up is 'Halcyon' (LE) another yet stunning beautiful rose gold pure silver coated micro flake shade. I noticed a lot of you loved this one on Instagram, I must say its hard to pick a favorite between this one and Reflektor. I love them both, they cast off an elegance and simplicity all at the same time ^^.


Love it, Dont you?


Last but surely not least in any way is 'Madder' a gorgeous deep crimson red holographic shade! Madder from far away looks like a simple holographic red shade, but he actually has tiny scattered silver micro flakes throughout his red jelly like base! Yes I said 'jelly' base, he's squishy in 2 coats and just from photos that I've seen reminds me of the Juicy Collection previously released by Cirque Colors. I feel as if he could fit right into that collection perfectly (but since I don't own any of the Juicy Collection) you tell me what you think ^^!


I love his name! <3

This is entire collection is so stunning in every way and was easy to work with formula wise! And what makes it even better is the fact that if you purchase any of these shades plus AU (LE), Until December 31st 10% of net proceeds will be donated to Girls Who Code a non-profit education organization that works to empower young women to pursue opportunities in STEM. 

You can shop Cirque Colors online or in store:
and other stockist!

Tell me your Favorites! Or did you love them all like me?

See you in the next post! <3



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Subscribe